Best Testosterone Boosters – 2019 Top 5
What Testosterone Boosters Can Do For You
1. Testosterone Supplements Can Help You Feel Young
Testosterone is responsible for over 100 different bodily processes and functions, including the regulation of energy levels, appetite, and sex drive, but unfortunately, testosterone secretion slowly starts to drop after the age of 30.
If you want to feel younger both in the bedroom and at the gym, increasing your testosterone production may be what you need to bring back the sexy body you once had. There are multiple testosterone boosters available that can increase levels of hormones naturally and safely, so you can bring back the body you once had.
2. Testosterone Boosters Can Help You Build Muscle
If you’re looking to build bigger, stronger, muscles then your body needs an ample supply of testosterone.
This hormone is one of the most popular performance enhancing ingredients on the market due to its abilities to promote the development of new muscle cells.
As an added bonus, testosterone can reduce muscle recovery time by strengthening joints and ligaments while simultaneously healing damaged tissues.
3. Testosterone Boosters Intake Can Reduce Body Fat
Testosterone is responsible for increasing energy levels and metabolism, making it the ideal solution for shedding those extra pounds.
Testosterone increases IGF-1, a unique hormone that forces your body to turn to fat as a source of energy rather than the food you consume, so you can lose more weight in between training sessions.
TestoGen is a one-of-a-kind strong testosterone booster which is packed full of 8 essential natural active substances, micronutrients, and vitamins.
The unrivaled formula of the product substantially intensifies testosterone production in a completely natural way and helps keep hormone levels high.
The ingredients available in the product don’t allow testosterone to convert into estrogen. It means that estrogen levels drop, while testosterone levels elevate.
This helps men develop muscle mass, increase strength and power, improve sports performance, and enhance endurance and stamina.
In addition, the supplement has libido-boosting properties and stimulates nitric oxide synthesis in the body.
This enables men to improve sexual health and overall wellness.
The supplement is highly beneficial for men since it:
- Ensures high testosterone levels
- Increases energy levels
- Helps build more muscle mass
- Boosts sex drive and vigor
- Improves sexual performance
Testo-Max stands out from the other testosterone boosting pills we discuss here because it’s targeted directly on middle-aged and older men.
Testosterone booster enables these men to rebuild muscles, increase strength, as well as helps return to youth.
It’s the best-working supplement for the middle-aged and older men who suffer from the lack of testosterone.
The product is developed to:
- Overcome testosterone deficiency symptoms
- Make men feel much more energized
- Contribute to the belly fat loss
- Enhance sex drive
- Accelerate muscle growth
- Improve strength
- Boost sports performance
At the middle age, all the men face a situation when testosterone synthesis in the body inevitably decreases, while estrogen synthesis increases.
D-Bal features a strong formula which is known for its resemblance to Methandrostenolone, also called Dianabol.
This drug is a predecessor of steroids.
This supplement intensifies nitrogen retention and therefore helps maintain anabolic state in the body.
It’s an obligatory condition for ensuring stable, substantial, and fast muscle development and strength enhancement.
The supplement supports trouble-free protein metabolism, increases strength, and promotes impressive muscle gains without the interference in the bodily functions.
That’s why this product belongs to the boosters which set sales records.
Human growth hormone is in the list of anabolic hormones which occur in the human body in a naturally way. Pituitary gland synthesizes this hormone. And it’s difficult to overestimate the enormous effect of this hormone on the body.
In particular, it takes an active part in fat metabolism, enhances protein synthesis, and improves muscle gains.
The aging process suppresses natural HGH production. However, according to the studies, there is a range of amino acids able to give a boost to HGH synthesis.
HGH-X2 Somatropin is a product comprised of such highly-effective amino acids which are sure to promote HGH secretion.
As a result, due to the increased levels of this hormone, you will build lean muscle quickly, get rid of unwanted fat, and decrease the time needed to your muscles to rest before the next workout session.
So, if lean muscle mass development, elimination of fat storages, and fast recovery are what you are looking for, HGH-X2 is a truly worthy pick for you.
The major task of red blood cells is the transportation of oxygen throughout the whole body. Oxygen deprivation negatively affects the muscles.
This leads to constant fatigue and lack of energy because of which it’s impossible to make gym sessions effective. To mend the fire of your workouts, the oxygen supply to your muscles has to increase.
Anadrole is a great tool for ensuring an adequate oxygen delivery to the muscles since it stimulates the synthesis of red blood cells.
When the level of your muscles’ oxygenation is high, your strength and power will increase. This will allow you to prolong the workout duration and hence develop big muscles quicker.
In addition, oxygen is crucial for the fast post-workout recovery. So, this product will substantially decrease the time your muscles need to recover.
One Testosterone Supplement Rule
Testosterone boosters are special efficient sport nutrition aimed to increase testosterone level. High testosterone level rather simplifies the muscle building.
But still, their efficiency depends on the right intake. We are going to give you several practical recommendations that help you to get the maximum advantage from test boosters.
The main rule is to take only one testosterone supplement at a time. Do this to avoid taking boosters with the same active ingredient at the same day. Otherwise, overdose and a number of side effects are guaranteed! You will get damage instead of profit from those supplements. Remember: in this case more doesn’t mean better.
If you know nothing about the efficacy of main active components but wish to get more effect, choose just one testosterone complex. They are called “complexes” because they contain a selection of well-combined various testosterone boosting components that provide many advantageous effects.
If you still decide to take a risk and combine different products (that is totally unacceptable), check that their composition is different from each other!
Always take testosterone boosters on empty stomach, even if it is not mentioned in the instruction. The exception is a direct prohibition of taking the supplement on empty stomach in the instruction, but it is rare.
Choosing Right Natural Testosterone Supplements
There are many testosterone boosteers that can be found in the market and these actually work. However, you must not choose any one of these natural supplements, but take into considerations a few things about each one of them. Here are some tips to help you in this direction:
- Age: You must understand that the level of testosterone generally starts decreasing with aging. As a result, there have to be different testosterone booster supplements for men from different age groups. You must also learn about the suitability of a particular supplement for your age.
- Testosterone Level: Another important thing to consider is the testosterone level you have at present. Make sure that the herbal supplement you choose is suitable to raise the level of testosterone by required amount. You must understand that even the increased amount of testosterone is not good for the body.
- Ingredients: Check out the ingredients of different herbal testosterone supplements and obtain information about each of the ingredients. For instance, Tongkat Ali is one popular herb used in these supplements and it is made up of glycosaponins, polysaccharides and other ingredients. Get as much information as you can about all active ingredients of these supplements and then make the right selection.
- Side Effects: Testosterone booster supplements do have certain side-effects, though they are easy to handle. However, you must be familiar with these side-effects so that you make the right preparations for them. One possible side-effect of the popular herb tribulus terrestris used in testosterone supplements is that it leads to stomach ache. This can be prevented by taking these supplements with food. So, it is in your favor to learn about the possible side effects of herbal supplements.
- Popularity: You may also learn how popular a particular testosterone booster supplement is. Learn what experienced people have to say about different supplements to make your selection easier.
Natural Ways to Increase Testosterone
There is a variety of ways which enable the men to elevate testosterone levels without the administration of synthetic testosterone. It’s possible to practice these ways along with the use of superior quality testosterone boosters. It’s possible to distinguish the following methods of natural testosterone raising:
- Working out: Exercising is the easiest way to stimulate testosterone synthesis in men. The study has demonstrated that working out boosts fitness, makes testosterone amount grow, and improves reaction time in the aging men. Another study that involved the men with obesity has shown that the intense physical activity much more effectively helped these men lift testosterone than the adherence to the weight reduction nutrition plan. Also, there are some kinds of workouts which are especially beneficial for testosterone production. They include weight lifting and high-intensity interval training. Both of these training types have short-term and long-term effects on hormone synthesis. The high-quality testosterone boosters with creatine monohydrate and caffeine enhance hormone-stimulating benefits of exercising.
- Special Diet: The food you put into your stomach as a very important influence on testosterone status in men. That’s why it’s necessary to develop the appropriate nutrition strategy which will be helpful for male hormone secretion. First of all, you should realize that exhausting diets and gluttony are harmful for your hormone balance. Also, protein intake is effective for preserving normal testosterone levels and promoting fat percentage reduction. According to the research, carb consumption is favorable for the maintenance of testosterone levels stable within the course of resistance training. So, even if you use the most advanced testosterone boosters, you should also take care of adding a sufficient amount of proteins and carbs to your daily diet in order to retain high testosterone levels.
- Stress Reduction: There is a scientific proof that the long-lasting stress makes cortisol which is a stress hormone skyrocket. When cortisol upsurges, testosterone levels dramatically and rapidly decline. Also, the study has indicated that high cortisol concentration in the blood urges people to consume much more food than necessary. This leads to the body weight increase and accumulation of unhealthy body fat. Due to this, testosterone amount inevitably comes down with a run. The scientists also found out that stress decrease leads to the natural elevation of testosterone levels. The choice of the best-working stress reduction techniques is up to your preferences. It’s just enough to choose the techniques you like.
- Vitamin D Intake: Testosterone boosters of the highest quality often contain vitamin D. That’s because there is clinical evidence of vitamin D benefits for testosterone synthesis. The study that lasted for a year has shown that the daily vitamin D supplementation helps achieve 25% upraise in testosterone concentration. In combination with calcium, vitamin D manages to normalize testosterone production and decrease the probability of falling in the elderly men. Also, the studies have confirmed that the men who lack vitamin D suffer from low testosterone. To additionally increase testosterone levels, it’s advisable to more frequently expose own skin to sunlight which contributes to vitamin D growth.
- Good Sleep: Not only the supplementation with testosterone boosters, but also normal sleep is crucial for the proper testosterone production. The scientists found out that the night sleep that lasted for just 5 hours caused 15% decrease in testosterone concentration in the blood. Another long-term clinical trial provided proof that the 4-hour night sleep made testosterone amount fall till the borderline level, indicating testosterone deficiency. One more long-term study made it evident that the increase in sleep duration for just one hour contributes to the 15% elevation of testosterone levels. The scientists also proved that the man’s body produces the greatest amount of testosterone during the night sleep. That’s why you have to create the good sleep conditions for yourself. And make sure that your night sleep lasts no less than 7-8 hours. In such a way, you will not only do a favor to your testosterone status, but also boost your overall health.
- No Estrogen-like Components: Many of the most reliable testosterone boosters contain the natural ingredients which suppress estrogens in the man’s body. The matter is that the daily activities are often fraught with a necessity to use some estrogen-like chemical compounds. These compounds include parabens, BPA, and many kinds of plastic. They have a very negative influence on testosterone levels in men. Also, many foods such as junk foods, processed foods, and other types of unhealthy foods include numerous compounds which act like estrogens. According to the study, inhibit the production of testosterone in the man’s body. So, your task is not to allow estrogens to lower your testosterone levels.
Are any testosterone boosters truly effective?
The efficacy may vary individually, depending on many factors.
Does testosterone intake negatively affect heart function?
According to the most recent researches, cardiovascular risks increase in response to the intake of steroids. Thus, the interconnection between the use of steroids and a higher risk of stroke or heart attack is scientifically proven.
The studies have also indicated that the risk of heart attack considerably increases if the men already have heart problems of any degree.
In addition, steroids can cause cardiac hypertrophy and contribute to blood clot formation. These conditions are life threatening.
But natural testosterone boosters are completely safe and can’t harm hearth health.
Why You Need Testosterone
Testosterone is a male hormone the importance of which for men is difficult to overestimate. The matter is that it is testosterone that makes it possible for the men to enjoy all the masculine and sexual peculiarities and privileges. This hormone is actually a kind of chemical message that helps the men look, feel, and behave like the men have to.
This hormone belongs to androgens. And its synthesis mainly occurs in Leydig cells located in the testicles. Special brain areas and pituitary gland manage and safeguard the production of testosterone in men. Testosterone keeps under control many crucial bodily functions in the men. In particular, it is responsible for:
- Fat metabolism
- Muscle growth
- Muscle strength and power
- Red blood cell secretion
- Bone mass and density
- Mental and cognitive abilities
Also, the normal levels of the key male hormone play a great role not only for the physical and mental performance in men, but also for the male reproductive system.
When testosterone levels fall and remain low for a long time, it’s time to consider the option of taking testosterone boosters. These remedies are powerful enough to naturally correct hormone levels and restore overall hormone balance in men.
What is that?
Testosterone boosters are special supplements that are meant to intensify synthesis of proper sex hormones at men. There are several benefits from taking them:
● build-up of lean muscle mass;
● accelerated recovery;
● increase of libido;
● improvement of power performance;
● increase of persistency.
Usually, testosterone supplements include vegetal components, though you may buy testosterone boosters with synthetic components on the market. Today’s official medicine has a sufficient number of experiments and researches that prove positive effects from taking those drugs to the level of sexual hormone.
The complexes of testosterone supplements often include such ingredients as:
- L-arginine, which is an amino acid, proved to have beneficial effects on the sexual function of the body. It is an indispensable assistant in the prevention and treatment of many diseases, including infertility and sexual disorders. L-arginine directly affects the process of blood circulation, which is extremely important for the restoration of male strength.
- Vitamin E that helps to normalize the functioning of the reproductive system.
- Tribulus Terrestris that is one of the most active ingredients of many testosterone supplements. This plant is a natural stimulant of testosterone. Its effect is based on the activation of luteinizing hormones in the body that have a direct impact on testosterone synthesis.
- Vitamin B6, which is involved in the creation of enzymes;
- Zinc that participates in the synthesis of protein, helps to keep the number of hormones at the proper level;
- Vitamin B2 – helps to regulate reproductive function;
- Magnesium – is an indispensable mineral, which is necessary for the normal functioning of the heart, nervous system, and muscles. It also activates the production of enzymes and helps to restore strength after physical exertion;
- Other additional components.
Who Should Take Test Boosters?
Taking testosterone booster pills will be useful to any sportive man, not just a bodybuilder. High testosterone means improvement of all sports indexes. The only thing is that this supplement doesn’t fit to gymnasts as they don’t need muscle mass boost.
Usually testosterone boosters are taken when there is a need to boost lean muscle mass. Minimal age allowed for taking them is 23 years. The reason is that male hormone system continues forming up to this age. Besides this, work of the whole endocrine system is intensive at this time.
There is no need to stimulate it additionally as some side effects may appear. You may seriously harm your endocrine system if you start taking the pills early. Naturally, women neither need this supplement: it provokes masculinization.
It other words, a girl starts turning into a man.
Men from 30 to 40 years give the best response to testosterone supplements. This is caused by decrease of testosterone synthesis at men of this age. Note that the age by itself is not the main reason for this.
Besides this, testosterone boosters are necessary as after cycle therapy. After a course of anabolic steroids or prohormones, production of proper testosterone is depressed. So, after cycle therapy is necessary to block all possible side effects. But if you can’t control yourself with the intake – just eat chicken fillet and pot cheese. Or train with chinning bar.
Why to Measure Testosterone Accurately
The men often prefer just to use synthetic hormone or at least undergo the supplementation with testosterone boosters instead of proper measurement of testosterone levels beforehand.
The matter is that the lack of accuracy during the testing of testosterone concentration may lead to the mistaken diagnosis of hypogonadism or to the contrary slip up on testosterone deprivation and hence the necessity to take testosterone boosters.
It’s important to check hormone levels within the timeframe of 7 am and 10 am. That’s because at this time the testosterone concentration is the highest. It’s also recommended to choose the other day to confirm or contradict the first measurement results. In addition, multiple tests can be demanded to determine the amount of bioavailable testosterone. Only this kind of testosterone is suitable for the man’s body in order it could develop and retain its male traits. That’s why you should not only consult your healthcare practitioner, who will advise you some high-quality testosterone boosters. But also you should visit an endocrinologist.
Even when you start taking some testosterone-enhancing remedies, you shouldn’t forget about accurate hormone measurements from time to time. This will enable you to avoid undesirable health consequences.
Testosterone Boosters or Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Still many men think that hormone replacement therapy is much more beneficial for them comparing to the intake of testosterone boosters. That’s because this therapy is considered the most fast-working and effective one when it comes to the elevation of testosterone levels.
There are a few ways to undergo the replacement therapy:
- Skin patches and gels
- Tablets which imply the absorption via the gums
The intake of testosterone boosters is not accompanied with the occurrence of negative health effects. But this is not about the hormone replacement therapy which provokes:
- Too high amount of red blood cells
- Increase in prostate size
- Increase in breast tissue in men
- Shortness of breath during sleep
- High probability of cardiovascular complications
- Worsening of overall blood chemistry characteristics
Also, note that the replacement therapy has no positive impact on concentration, memory, and focus as opposed to the top-notch testosterone boosters. And this is a scientifically proven fact.
The study has also given evidence that the hormone replacement therapy is related to a greater likelihood of stroke and overall mortality in men who choose to optimize testosterone by means of such a therapy.
In addition, the scientists found out that the prescription of hormone replacement therapy to the men who haven’t reach 65 years yet is a mistaken approach to the correction of testosterone status in men. That’s because the probability of health problems in men before 65 years old is enormously high if they take a decision to undergo the hormone replacement therapy. But when it comes to the supplementation with the high-quality testosterone boosters, there is no such a strict age restriction. Thus, you can start safely and effectively using the all-natural boosters even before you are 30 years old.
So, it’s worth carefully weighing all pros and cons of practicing the hormone replacement therapy. In many cases, the intake of testosterone boosters of natural origin is enough to normalize testosterone and maintain male hormone balance in a harmless way.
Can Foods Lower Testosterone?
The non-artificial testosterone boosters from reliable manufacturers do a great favor to the men’s natural testosterone status. But sometimes even the most advanced supplements can’t bring the desirable results if you choose the wrong foods. Indeed, there is really some food that may decrease your testosterone if you consume it too often.
So, to make the supplementation with all-natural testosterone boosters as successful as only possible, you should avoid the following foods or at least not overdo with these foods:
- Soy Products: This mainly refers to the intake of edamame, tofu, and soy protein isolates, as well as to other soy products. That’s because these foods are packed with phytoestrogens. These natural chemicals resemble estrogens. And these plant estrogens act just like estrogens which emerge in the body. That is, they make testosterone levels in men fall so that even the testosterone boosters may become helpless.
- Dairy Foods: The men who take care of own testosterone levels, should eat dairy products quite moderately. The matter is that milk and dairy foods often include many hormones, both artificial and natural ones, which have a negative impact on male hormone balance which you try to restore with the help of testosterone boosters. In particular, the estrogens available in milk contribute to the decrease in testosterone levels. In addition, animal feed can be filled with soy which also lowers the concentration of the key male hormone.
- Specific Fats: If you want to enjoy the upsides of normal testosterone levels, you should not only use the forward-looking testosterone boosters, but also limit the consumption of some fats. According to the study, the consumption of trans fats provokes the reduction of testosterone. Also, the men who frequently exceed the daily allowance for omega-6 fatty acids may experience the impairment of testicular function and testicular shrinkage. That’s why you should restrict the intake of such fats.
- Bakery Goods: The use of testosterone boosters should be followed with the decrease in the consumption of bread and pastries. There is a clinical proof that this kind of foods is harmful for the testosterone levels in men if the men eat too much bakery products on a regular basis. In addition, these foods contribute to the overweight development. In its turn, overweight is indirectly related to the testosterone reduction.
Safety of Testosterone Boosters
Testosterone boosters are intended on the natural stimulation of hormone secretion in the man’s body. These products are comprised of the non-synthetic ingredients only. The body receives these natural ingredients which work either indirectly by participating in testosterone production or serve as structural elements for the creation of testosterone molecules. That’s why these remedies are considered absolutely safe.
The well-reputed manufacturers of the hormone-enhancing products conduct studies which confirm safety of such remedies. According to the studies which involve many herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals, and other natural compounds, the supplements guarantee the absence of adverse reactions. If you use testosterone boosters, you don’t pose any threat to your health.
But anyway, you should take into account that only the reliable manufacturers, who abide by all quality and safety standards, can offer really harmless natural supplements.
How to Understand a Need for Testosterone Boosters?
If you wonder whether it’s worth using any testosterone boosters, you have to determine the real concentration of hormone in the blood. It’s very important since the necessity to take any testosterone-stimulating supplements depends on actual testosterone levels.
You can understand that you deal with decreased testosterone if you have noticed the following alarming symptoms:
- Sudden unexplained fat accumulation
- Poor muscle strength
- Inability to develop new muscle mass
- Low stamina, endurance, and energy levels
- Lack of sexual desire and virility
- Memory, concentration, and focus problems
These symptoms belong to the most widespread ones. And they are enough to suspect the availability of testosterone deficiency.
However, the development of one or a few symptoms described above not always means testosterone deprivation. These symptoms may also indicate the other medical conditions. For this reason, it’s advisable to schedule a doctor’s appointment as soon as possible, even before taking the all-natural testosterone boosters.
Just a healthcare provider is able to measure the true amount of testosterone available in your body. The easiest way to perform the hormone measurements is to use a special blood test. According to this testing, you will know how much testosterone is at your disposal now. There is a reason to talk about testosterone deficiency only if hormone levels reduce below 300 ng/dl.
Why Is Testosterone Amount Support Important?
When the men reach appropriate age which typically starts from 30 years old, they start facing the problem of testosterone drop. Testosterone levels gradually, but inevitably fall because this is an absolutely natural process. Nothing can fully stop this hormone status related manifestation of aging in men.
The lower testosterone levels become the more issues the men experience. First of all, the men may notice the lack of strength and muscle softness. It becomes much more difficult or even impossible to make muscle mass grow. The overall performance worsens, while sluggishness and exhaustion chase the men. This situation is especially distressing for the athletes who must preserve the excellent body shape. And here the top-notch testosterone boosters of natural origin appear on the scene. These boosters can completely naturally repair testosterone balance in the aging men and support hormone at the normal level without the use of synthetic substances.
According to the studies, there are also some much more serious problems associated with insufficient testosterone in men. Thus, the scientists found out a direct interrelation between testosterone deficiency and male obesity, high susceptibility to disease and even premature mortality. Of course, if you are severely testosterone-deprived, the intake of testosterone boosters will not help you to optimize testosterone concentration in the blood. But even in this case, these supplements can become the auxiliary treatment method that will complement the major pharmaceutical treatment.
Side Effects Of Testosterone Supplements
As any other drug that influence on hormone level, testosterone boosters should be taken in a proper way, as their uncontrolled intake may bring to highly negative consequences and side effects.
Thus, longtime intake of testosterone supplements may lead to an addiction. The result is that after you stop taking them, your body won’t be able to return to the natural production of the needed quantity of the hormone. In other words, without these stimulating supplements, the level of proper testosterone will become even lower than before taking them.
This leads to strong reduction of muscular mass. Besides this, there may be depression (clinical diagnosis, not just bad mood), and even impotence.
Less frequently irritation, aggression, blood pressure changes, acne may appear. If you respect the recommended amounts and course duration, these side effects occur rarely if ever. In very rare cases there may happen:
● gynecomasty (breast development at man by female pattern);
● testicular atrophy;
● some other.
Some of these side effects go away after taking testosterone supplements, while some other require medicated or surgical therapy. Anywhere, if you have noticed some negative changes and recrudescence, you should immediately stop the intake of drug and consult an endocrinologist.
Combination of testosterone boosters with other supplements
Testosterone boosters perfectly conjoin with other sporting supplements. If you take creatine, BCAA or beta-alanine, you may add tribulus to this list, for example.
In theory, you may combine several test boosters. But reasonableness and viability of this action is doubtful. If one drug didn’t work at you, try another one. In any case, make all the necessary screens before you start to take it.
Contraindications to take testosterone boosters:
● elevated blood pressure;
● various cardiac and cardio-vascular diseases;
● kidney failure.
Depending on supplement producer composition, list of contraindications may vary. So, be attentive and check product composition before you buy it, and consult your doctor regarding it.
Latest posts by Dr. Bryan Schuetz (see all)
- Trenbolone: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Alternatives - February 22, 2020
- Winstrol: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Alternatives - February 22, 2020
- Ageless Male Testosterone Booster Review - December 22, 2019